In appreciation for the dedication and accomplishments of our faculty members, the College of Arts and Sciences has established Outstanding Faculty Achievement Awards. The purpose of these awards is to reward and recognize those who have demonstrated excellence in Scholarship/Research/Creative Activities, Service/Outreach, and Teaching, in accordance to the mission of New Mexico State University.
Scholarship/Research/Creative Activities ($1500)
- Achieved recent exceptional levels of quality scholarship/research/or creative activity
- Regional, national or international recognition that may include but is not limited to: publishing, major grant funding, career award, fellowship, performances or other honors
Eligibility: THIS AWARD IS SELECTED THROUGH A NOMINATION PROCESS. A DEPARTMENT HEAD OR FACULTY MEMBER MAY NOMINATE A FACULTY MEMBER FOR THIS AWARD. THE APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE COLLECTED AND THE FORM SUBMITTED BY THE NOMINATOR.
- Tenured or Tenure Track-Not Yet Tenured
- Eligible to repeat after 2 academic years
- Meets expectations or higher in all areas on the latest Annual Performance Report
- Majority vote by the College of Arts and Sciences Awards Committee with preference to international or national recognition.
- Nominations will be accepted through 11:59 PM, Monday, April 3rd, 2017
- Award recipients will be announced during April 2017.
After you submit a nomination, please send an email to JIM MURPHY at firstname.lastname@example.org and within the body of the email indicate the name of your nominee and this Outstanding Faculty Achievement in Scholarship/Research/Creative Activity Award program. Thanks.