Request to Change Catalog Year for Current Arts & Sciences Major

This form can be used to request a change of catalog year for your current major.  If you need to change majors, add a second major, or add a minor or supplementary major, please go to

Student Information
Current Program, Catalog Term, and Major

To find your current Program, Catalog Term, and Major, go to

  • Click on your Student tab
  • Click on Student Records
  • Click on View Student Information
  • Scroll down to Curriculum Information
Requested Program, Catalog Term, and Major
©2005 NMSU Board of Regents - Legal Information - Search - NMSU Home - Organ Mountain photo by Mike Groves
view photo