- This event has passed.
Last day to submit Nominations for Fall 2020 A & S Student Awards
October 23, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Although Arts and Sciences will not be able to hold a student awards ceremony in Fall 2020, we still plan to recognize our most outstanding students as we have done in the past.
We need your nominations! All nominations must be submitted on or before Friday, October 23 at 5 pm through the following link:
If you already nominated a student for an Alumni Association Award (Outstanding Graduating Senior of Graduate Student) earlier this semester, that student will automatically be considered for one of the Arts and Sciences awards (updates to those nominations are welcome).
The following awards are available. Criteria for each award can be found on the nomination web page.
The Dean’s Graduate Award for Excellence – 1 Award ($500 prize and engraved medal)
The Dean’s Undergraduate Award for Excellence – 1 Award ($500 prize and engraved medal)
Arts and Sciences Outstanding Graduate Awards – up to 3 Awards (engraved plaque)
Arts and Sciences Outstanding Undergraduate Awards – up to 3 Awards (engraved plaque)
Arts and Sciences Outstanding Student Service Award – up to 2 Awards (engraved plaque.)
- Department Head or faculty members nominate students for the award.
- All nominations are submitted online through the College of Arts and Sciences website. One form for each nominee must be completed.
- Before completing the nomination, please review the criteria and submission process for each award.
- Although the different awards reflect distinct criteria, nominations for the Dean’s Awards for Excellence will also be considered for other awards whose criteria are reflected in the nominations.
- The Dean’s Office will select the winners from the nomination pools for each award.
- Preference will be given to students who have applied for graduation in Fall 2020 and who have not previously received one of these awards.